Time for Sharing Christmas 2018. The Mission Outreach Ministry Team has prepared thirty Christmas tags with the names of local children and their needs. The tags are on the table beside the entry door in the Narthex.
We are asking that everyone please consider helping with this mission during our holiday season. All that you need to do is…
- Sundays, November 11, 18, and 25—choose a numbered tag with a child’s name, gender, age, and sizes on it. There will also be suggestions for possible gifts. This year we have shared information about the purchase of gifts, please read the suggestions on the back of each tag.
- Sign your name by the tag number on the master list also on the table.
- Purchase items that correspond to the needs and wants of the child.
- PLACE THE GIFTS IN A TRASH BAG and tie the tag with the child’s name and number to the bag.
- Please return the bag of gifts to church on or before Sunday, December 2.
If there are any questions about this Sharing Christmas mission, please speak with Dianne Harrah or Barb Davis.